TIPS HOW TO DIET
- Adjusting your meal schedule.
- Try to eat more small meals throughout the day.
- Also, eat larger meals in the morning instead of in the afternoon or
evening, but a morning meal also helps to burn calories faster by kick-starting
your metabolism (which has been in slow gear all night while you were
- Plan your meals in advance, and look at the calories that are in the meal to
ensure that you have a healthy balanced meal without high calories, and wherever
possible, plan to bake or roast foods instead of frying (fried foods are almost
always harder on a diet).
- When preparing food for the table, a successful diet trick is to use smaller
plates in order to help reduce the portion sizes.
- Try to avoid snacking.
- Cut up healthy snack foods in advance such as carrots, celery, and fruit, so
that you have something good to reach for in the fridge when you need that extra